Thursday, March 18, 2010

What’s the Deal with Women and Shoes?

The joke in our office is that shoes made of chocolate would have to be the ultimate woman’s product. It is pretty crazy how many pairs of shoes we own. I am not really a shoe fanatic, and I probably own 80 pairs. I remember when my husband and I were shopping for a new house a few years ago, the closets were the most interesting areas of the houses. One lady had her shoes in the original shoe boxes with a picture of the shoes taped on the outside of the box. I have never seen anything like it, but it was a great idea. My shoes are not very organized and I end up very frustrated most days when I can only find one of the shoes I want to wear that day.

Anyway, shoes are such a big part of the fashion statement you are making. But one woman has taken it to a new level. There was recently an article about a lady in California who has over 12,000 shoe related items and has set the Guinness Record. Click here to read the article.

The Hamilton Collection has introduced many miniature shoe collections, and the lady in this article has some of our products – you can see them in the picture.

Post pictures of your shoe collections on our Facebook page – either real shoes or miniatures/collectibles. We’d love to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment